lunes, 14 de enero de 2019

Frase del día (14/01/19).


I cleaned up my library yesterday! Whoohoo! Then today I made another big mess  I can never keep it clean in there. How has your week started? What was your last five star read?  #mylibraryroom #bookish #bookshelves #igreads #goodreads #bookshelves #shelfie #shelves #behindthescenes #bookstagram #bookstagrammer











Tell me your last five star read!!! . I feel like its been a while since Ive read a book I REALLY loved but I did read and love The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon so was think that may be my last 5 Stars read!!!! . The beautiful pillow is from @literarylifeco use code DFT10 in her shop! . #bookshelves #shelfie #bookshelf #bookshelfie #bookstack #bookhoarder #bookstagram #bookstagrammer #booknookstagram #booksofinstagram #homedesign #booknerdigans #lifestyle #library #bookphotography #librariesofinstagram #booklove #bookishfeatures #totalbooknerd #shelfiesunday 



@nib@l 2019

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario